UniClique Forum

The FIXED ADS are not reset

Started by CGarcia61192 2020-12-09 at 10:21
6 replies to this topic
CGarcia61192
Resident
Posts: 28
Hi Admin..

The FIXED ADS are not reset from today 12/09/2020

thanks for your attention
« Last Edit: 2020-12-09 at 10:24 by CGarcia61192 »
davor171
Volunteer
Posts: 1
Quote: CGarcia61192
Hi Admin..

The FIXED ADS are not reset from today 12/09/2020

thanks for your attention
przemo1984
Resident
Posts: 0
Quote: CGarcia61192
Hi Admin..

The FIXED ADS are not reset from today 12/09/2020

thanks for your attention
Admin
Admin
Posts: 205
Okay, thanks for the report, I will work to fix it soon.
http://i.imgur.com/Iur5sDp.gif
walkie
Resident
Posts: 0
when you call ads to click they doesn t appear immediately, you need charge and recharge and finally they appear, please admin check if present someone landing page placed with someone member that obstacouleted the chargement of ads
Thanks for attention
Admin
Admin
Posts: 205
Quote: walkie
when you call ads to click they doesn t appear immediately, you need charge and recharge and finally they appear, please admin check if present someone landing page placed with someone member that obstacouleted the chargement of ads
Thanks for attention


There are 2 things you may want to try:

1. Clear the cache memory of your browser and then try again.

2. Try with a different browser. I guess some browsers and depending on the internet connectivity and speed may cause such a glitch.
http://i.imgur.com/Iur5sDp.gif

UniClique Media © 2017-2021. All rights reserved.