Terms of Service
UNICLIQUE.INFO RULES - GENERAL AGREEMENT:
- This General Membership Agreement between YOU ( Member, User, or Advertiser) and UNICLIQUE.INFO sets out the terms of your membership.
- You must read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this membership agreement by marking the ''I accept'' option.
- If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this membership agreement, UNICLIQUE.INFO is unwilling to allow you to become a member.
1. PAYMENT PROCESSORS SUPPORT AND REFUND POLICY
- All purchased items are non-refundable as the items are instantly delivered upon purchase. UNICLIQUE.INFO team record all orders invoices, as well as all transaction IDs and the IPs of our clients. In a case of need to prove the instant delivery of our items, we keep all documents in a good condition. The UNICLIQUE.INFO Terms of Service are visible on every page of the site too. You also agreed to these terms upon registering.
- In case the user opens a dispute against UniClique MEDIA GROUP for a purchased item, it will lead to immediate account suspension and your IP address will be blacklisted.
2. USER ACCOUNT - GENERAL BEHAVIOR
- The accounts are not transferable. It can not be traded, being sold under any circumstances. Every account has personal data so trading with it is extremely prohibited.
- A user may have only one account, the same as a member who has only one identification card and passport. Any attempt to create more than one account will lead to the termination of all of them. If a user forgets his/her login details, it is better for him/her to open a support ticket better than attempting to open a new account with the same data. The logging details will be emailed to you once you request it.
- Users using false information, including full name, when registering or changing their personal settings will have their accounts suspended.
- You must speak and understand English in order to use our services. The same rule comes when you communicate with our team.
- Members must log in at least once per 60 days in order to keep the account active. Inactive members will have their accounts suspended, and their account balances, like main balance, purchase balance, points, upgrades, referrals, and advertising credits, reset. In order to avoid one and the same person to have multiple accounts with us, we do not terminate (delete) inactive accounts. Anyone who wants his account activated again, after a period of inactivity, should email us.
- The use of any kind of auto-click software is prohibited. If you are offering or found to be promoting or using any unauthorized third-party software or services for auto-clicking advertisements and /or auto - surfing, then your account will be terminated without notice. The deletion of your account due to any of these violations results in forfeiture of all account balances. Please note that legal action may also be initiated.
- Logging in from Proxy servers, any kind of VPNs, as well as using shared networks ( such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercafes, etc.) is not allowed.
- Having a username that we deem to be inappropriate may lead to the suspension of your account.
- Every Hack attempt or abusing our system will result in account suspension permanently.
- Only one account per IP address is allowed. The Attempt to creating more than one account will lead to all accounts suspension.
3. REFERRAL TERMS
- Members may refer to an unlimited number of direct referrals.
- You may not refer to other people in your household. Only one account, email, and I.P. per customer.
- Every referral should have a unique and valid email address. It is not preferable the use email generators, the emails from these sites are frequently used by cheaters and users who do not want to earn fair, but to create multiple accounts.
- You must not send unsolicited emails or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also can not use any service that attempts to sell your referrals. We can verify such incidents and they will result in account termination.
- You can only rent referrals when they are available and within the limits of your current membership. Having more referrals than the allowed amount will result in the deactivation of the earnings from all your referrals.
- The clicks made by your referrals will be credited to your account instantly if you have met the click requirements from the previous day.
- The number of referrals is limited based on the referrer's current membership.
- The site has an auto recycle option, which auto replaces inactive referrals. Those referrals are the ones who did not click a single advertisement from the day it is rented by someone.
4. MEMBER'S COMMISSIONS TERMS
- All payments will be made via AirTM, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Neteller, Advcash, Bitcoin, Litecoin, DashCoin, DogeCoin, Ethereum, ETC, and Payoneer. No other method of payment is available at this time. You can only request an unlimited amount to be paid to the payment processor you've used to make the most of your purchase in a monetary amount. The maximum amount you can request from the other payment processors is equal to the value of the purchases you've made through them individually. In the event of an equal most value of purchases between two or more payment processors, you can make an unlimited payment request for each one.
- Payments will be processed instantly or up to 24 hours when there is no reason for further review by the UNICLIQUE.INFO STAFF.
- You must have a valid email address or processor id account upon your withdrawal request.
- You are not allowed to send your money to another person's payment processor account.
- You may request a payment once you have reached 2$ in your account balance. The minimum for a First Time Payout is 2$ for the Standard Members and 5$ for all Paid Memberships.
- The Standard Members may withdraw a maximum of 10$ at once.
- Paid Memberships have different maximum withdrawal limits. More info can be found on the UPGRADES PAGE.
- The Members who have not invested with Skrill and Neteller, they CANNOT cash out to Skrill and Neteller. All their cash out requests will be refunded.
- All payments will be sent to the preferred account and can not be canceled or refunded once they are processed. Make sure all payment details are filled correctly. We do not take responsibility for funds that are sent to the wrong addresses and/or accounts.
- For security reasons, We reserve the right to gather more information for the account holder, such as name, address, email, in order to verify and protect our site against suspicious actions.
- A Payment Proof Post in our forum is required, in order to be able to receive your next payment. We have a Payment Proof section in our forum, so you may share your payment proof with the other members. This rule applies to all members.
5. PAYMENTS TO UNICLIQUE.INFO
- All payments are to be made using the links available at ''Your Account''.
- The Advcash, Payoneer, Neteller and the Skrill transfers are manually set. Please open a support ticket and we will guide you to the rest of the process.
- All chargebacks and/or reversed transactions made on your payments will lead to an immediate account suspension. All purchased items are non-refundable.
6. ADVERTISING TERMS
- The website must not contain pornographic, racist, discriminating, vulgar, illegal, or other adult materials of any kind.
- The website must not contain any frame breakers.
- The website must not contain or promote any viruses.
- The website must not contain ANY prompts such as download dialogs or confirmation alerts.
- The website must not have a popup/popunder window.
7. RIGHTS & LIABILITIES
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason, and without warning or notice. If we decide to give a notice, we will notify you by email. If you are caught cheating in any way, your account will be deleted. Please note due to the proprietary nature of our monitoring system, we are not able to disclose any detailed information to discuss the reason.
- Any accusation without proof, false representing, intimidation, threat, or disrespect against UniClique.INFO AND/OR UniClique STAFF here or elsewhere will be considered disrespectful and may lead to the removal of the privilege of using the forum and chat as well as the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership or any other results.
- You are not an employee of UniClique.INFO and you not an independent contractor for UniClique. We simply create a middle-man connection from the advertiser to the consumer. You or the site has the right to terminate this relationship at any time.
- UniClique.INFO will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, War, Terrorism, Strike, Labor Dispute, Work Stoppage, Fire, Act of Government, Payment Processor Failure or any other cause whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. UniClique.INFO reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms, and conditions or terminate services any time and without notice. UniClique.INFO, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents are not responsible for any products and services that come from another program, participating companies, or partners.
- ASSURANCE: UniClique.INFO upfront reserves the right to modify the terms at any time, with or without notice caution. We take no responsibility for violations that occurred by UniClique.INFO members, it is your job to revise the terms on a regular basis.
- ERRORS: We can not assure the site may or may not have exploited. Any user caught exploiting any area of the site will result in account termination and all funds to be forfeited.
- RESERVES: UniClique.INFO reserves the right to modify, edit, delete, or rename your account at any time with or without notice.
COPYRIGHT: UniClique.INFO is copyright 2016. You are prohibited from distributing, reselling, recording, modifying, or copying part or parts of
UniClique.INFO at all times. All the rights, title, and interest in and to the services are and will remain the exclusive property of THE MEDIA
and it's licensors. The services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the
Terms give you a right to use the site domain or any of the site trademarks, logos, and other distinctive brand features.
UniClique TERMS 2017 -2020
©All Rights Reserved